Get these superb, flavorful Korma Turmeric Rice Veggie Energy Bowls on the desk in about 45 minutes! Simply get your rice cooking. Then prep a number of veggies—cauliflower, bell pepper, candy potatoes, crimson onions, and canned chickpeas—on a sheet pan and roast for about 35 minutes.
Whereas that’s cooking, put collectively this tremendous simple Korma sauce. Then you definitely able to construct your tremendous wholesome, scrumptious Korma Turmeric Rice Veggie Energy Bowls. These utterly plant-based (vegan), gluten-free bowls are a success, they usually additionally will be loved for meal prep.
Makeup 4 wholesome bowls to take pleasure in all week lengthy. You too can serve them a beautiful interactive dinner. Create the weather of the bowls, then let everybody create their very own distinctive grain bowl, simply the way in which they prefer it!
Korma Turmeric Rice Veggie Energy Bowls are an incredible recipe to make use of for meal prep. Simply get your 4 energy bowls ready, retailer them in air-tight, microwave secure containers, and also you’ve obtained 4 scrumptious wholesome meals to warm up for on-the-go lunches or dinners throughout the week.
For beneath 600 energy every, you may have veggie-rich, plant protein-focused, globally-inspired meals prepared.
Every part of this recipe—the turmeric rice, roasted veggies, and korma sauce—are all nice on their very own, too. Strive the turmeric rice as your subsequent flavorful aspect dish for chickpea curry. The roasted veggies are scrumptious and served with a veggie loaf. And the korma sauce is fantastic to serve with cubes of tofu as a curry dish.
Get a tremendous, flavorful, plant-based (vegan), gluten-free grain bowl on the desk in beneath 45 minutes with this fabulous turmeric rice, sheet pan roasted veggies, and simple korma sauce.
Turmeric Brown Rice:
- 1 small head cauliflower, damaged into florets
- 1 medium inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium crimson onion, sliced
- 1 small candy potato, peeled, cubed
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (non-compulsory)
Simple Korma Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 inch piece of recent ginger, finely grated
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Pinch teaspoon salt (non-compulsory)
- Pinch teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (13.5 ounces) can of light coconut milk (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- To make turmeric brown rice: Warmth olive oil in a medium pot. Add rice, ginger, garlic, turmeric, pepper, and sauté for two minutes. Add water, vegetable bullion, and agave syrup. Stir properly, cowl, and prepare dinner over medium warmth—stirring sometimes to stop from sticking—for about 40 minutes, till simply tender, however not mushy. Stir in lemon juice and take away from warmth.
- To make roasted greens: Organize cauliflower, bell pepper slices, crimson onion slices, candy potato cubes, and chickpeas on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice evenly. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, evenly.
- Place in a high rack of oven and roast veggies at 375 F for about 35-40 minutes, till golden brown and tender.
- To make simple Korma sauce: Warmth oil in a big skillet or saucepan. Add ginger and garlic and saute for two minutes. Add turmeric, cumin, coriander, chili powder, garam masala, salt, black pepper, and saute for two minutes, stirring to keep away from burning. Add coconut milk, almond meal, and tomato paste, and warmth whereas stirring till bubbly and easy. Take away from warmth. (Makes 1 cup of sauce)
- To serve, organize in 4 massive bowls (about 3 cups capability):*1/2 cup turmeric rice
*one-fourth of roasted greens
*1/4 cup korma sauce
It is a nice meal prep concept, as you may assemble 4 bowls and luxuriate in them throughout the week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 40 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: Indian, American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 588
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 609 mg
- Fats: 23 g
- Saturated Fats: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 92 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 17 g